Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June Wish List





Hello! After a long week of moving and unpacking, I am finally starting to get settled into the new place and back to a regular blog schedule. 

Despite hauling dozens of boxes into the new apartment, I still feel the need to purchase more home items. Do I need them? No. Do I want them? Hell yes! The drink dispenser and stand are perfect for fun party cocktail. Vodka Lavender Thyme Lemonade anyone? Speaking of cocktails, I'm going to need a tray to carry them on. And this one from Sur La Table is on sale.

I've been trying to make a conscious effort to trade TV/internet time for some reading before bed. It helps me wind down much faster and there is no chance I'll be up past midnight on Pinterest. The latest fashion novel, The Knockoff by Jo Piazza and Lucy Sykes, is on my reading list.

Speaking of winding down before bed, the circles under my eyes haven't been this bad since college (too much late night unpacking?) and something needs to be done. Getting more sleep is an option, but let's be realistic and skip straight to the makeup. I'd like to try this brightener under my current concealer. 

The Ralph Lauren summer sale is on and there are some great buys to be had. The white skirt and kelly green skinny jeans are on to-buy list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment