Sunday, February 23, 2014

Milan Fashion Week Fall 2014: Top Picks from Days Three & Four

I was super surprised by what I saw on days three and four of Milan Fashion Week because I found myself really loving collections from designers that aren't usually on my must-see list. 

I am absolutely crazy about what I saw from Roberto Cavalli. I loved the fringe detail on the bottom of the dresses and the great use of accessories. The long necklaces where fantastic and I though the use of fur suited the clothes beautifully. I use to think that Cavalli was a bit too rocker chick for my taste, but I stand corrected after seeing this collection. 

I also really enjoyed what I saw at Emilio Pucci. The knit sweaters and jackets will be perfect for a casual-chic cold weather outfit and the beaded details on dresses were fantastic. I have always appreciated the craftsmanship that goes into Pucci pieces, but the details I saw in this collection took my appreciation to a whole new level. 

I think the best thing about fashion is that it always surprises you. Each season I have a preconceived notion about what collections I will like and not like, and every season I am proved completely wrong. And I couldn't be more happy about that! These are my top picks from days three and four:

Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli

Robeto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli

Antonio Marras

Antonio Marras

Emilio Pucci

Emilio Pucci

Emilio Pucci

Emilio Pucci

Emilio Pucci

Luisa Beccaria

Luisa Beccaria

Luisa Beccaria

Versace

Versace

Versace

Les Copains

Etro

Etro

Blumarine

Blumarine

Blumarine

Blumarine

Emporio Armani

Emporio Armani


All photos from the fabulous Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment